Service & Support
We’re always here to help you quickly
Support hours ‘punch card’
If you have any questions or demands or encounter any problems, we are ready to support you 24/7. Support is provided by your own team’s experts, as they know your software from the inside out.
You can use our support hours for all activities related to (keeping) your software solution (available). We will use a prepaid ‘punch card’ to settle the hours worked.
- You can submit support requests through the PAQT.com platform, via email, or by phone during office hours. We will process them within one business day.
- Only pre-validated contacts can submit support requests.
- The client will designate one main contact who will be informed about every support request.
- There are three priority levels for support requests: priority 1 stands for ‘best effort,’ priority 2 for ‘as soon as possible,’ and priority 3 for a malfunction.
- As a client, you can obviously determine which priority level applies.
- You can use the hours for all activities related to (keeping) the software solution (available).
- Requests will be scheduled and performed right away. If desired, we can present the client with an estimate first.
- We will register a minimum of 15 minutes per support request.
- We will use the support hours ‘punch card’ to settle the hours worked.
- Support requests with priority levels 2 and 3 will be charged at 125% and 150% of the rate, respectively. For example, if a priority level 3 support request takes 1 hour, it will be charged as 1.5 hours.
SLA Office Hours
Do you want to call on your very own Scrum team whenever you have additional demands? Through SLA Office Hours, the team is ready to help you on working days and during office hours. You will immediately get a confirmation of receipt. After that, we will get to work for you as soon as possible.
- Respond directly via PAQT.com
- Send an email to care@PAQT.com
- Or call +31 30 8200 358
- Available on weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm
If you have a business-critical software solution, we recommend that you opt for SLA 24/7. It allows you to call on experienced, well-trained DevOps experts during and outside office hours. They will analyze your message and come up with a solid plan of action. We always do our best to help you as soon as possible.
- Also available on Monday to Friday between 5 pm and 9 am, and all day long on Saturdays and Sundays
- Call +31 30 8200 258 (during office hours) or a special number outside of office hours
- Or, if you have a support request, send an email to care@PAQT.com
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO) of the production environment: 1 hour
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of the production environment: 4 hours
- If you submit your request by phone, it will be processed within 4 hours by identifying the problem and creating a plan of action
- Within 12 hours, our experts will have started to work on a solution to your problem
Convinced we can help you?
Tell us about your ambition. We are happy to contribute ideas.